190sqm Builtup Area Per Unit
Fairfield Gardens represents a rare opportunity to acquire a luxury townhouse in Syokimau on the outskirts of Nairobi.
Construction is complete with occupation in progress.
Fairfield Gardens is set on an enviably located 5 acre site in Syokimau, only 13 kilometres from Nairobi's city centre.
Each of the 70, four bedroom, semi detached houses will offer 190sqm built up area with extensive high quality finishes internally.
The specification of each house has been carefully planned and executed, intended to deliver high quality housing at affordable prices.
Scroll down for images of the showhouse
Meticulously planned over two floors, each house features 4 bedrooms including an expansive master bedroom suite. An external self-contained DSQ is also provided.
- A large open plan living & dining area with french doors onto a rear garden
- Fully fitted imported Italian kitchen with island counter and kitchen hood
- All tiling, doors and sanitaryware imported from Europe
- Imported steel front doors
- Solid mahogany balustrade to staircase
- Aluminium framed windows with burglar proofing throughout
- Lightgauge steel roof structure
- Gypsum ceilings
- Frameless glass showers screens & rainshowers in bathrooms
- Jacuzzi to master bathroom
- Walk in wardrobe to master bedroom & fitted wardrobes to secondary bedrooms
- Hand dressed yellow stone cladding and acrylic render externally
- Folding steel gates and parking for 2 cars per house
- 150L solar water heating system with electrical controller
- Schneider electrical disribution board
- 2000L attic domestic water storage
- Utility area at the rear of each house including dhobi sink & washing machine provisions
- Borehole and municipal water supply to the development
- Street lighting and generator for communal areas